Today, August 28 2017, ASX listed Superloop Group (ASX:SLC) publically released its 2017 financial results. The Group also declared the first fully franked dividends payment.
Highlights of Superloop’s accomplishments in 2017:
- Completed the acquisition of BigAir Group Limited,
- Completed the expansion of the Singapore network to strategic locations including the IO, NTT and Singapore Exchange data centres,
- Continued the rollout of Project Red Lion in Singapore, with 31 commercial buildings connected to the network,
- Completed the 110 km backbone fibre cable network to launch the initial Hong Kong network,
- Completed the construction and commissioning of Hong Kong’s TKO Express domestic submarine cable,
- Completed the acquisition of SubPartners Pty Ltd.
Commenting on the result, Superloop CEO Bevan Slattery said: “Over the past twelve months we have transformed Superloop into a trusted enabler of connectivity and managed services in the Asia-Pacific region.”
“Superloop has achieved major milestones in infrastructure development. The Company’s network in Hong Kong was launched, and Singapore network expanded. We have added significant coverage to our Australian network, and successfully acquired BigAir Group.”
“Having put the infrastructure in place to underpin our Asia-Pacific growth, our focus for the next 12 months is to integrate Superloop’s networks and systems to realise the inherent scale synergies of our infrastructure, refine our broad product set and pursue cross-selling opportunities across the various operating segments, and leverage BigAir’s broad cloud and managed services platform,” added Mr Slattery.
You can download the 2017 results documents here: