Cinenet is Australia’s only high-speed broadband data network created specifically for screen media industries. It’s a shared, connected infrastructure for studios, producers, editing facilities, visual effects providers, sound facilities and DVD producers to create and exchange large digital assets and connect to infrastructure providers.
CINENET GIVES YOU:
- the fastest means available of moving huge datasets containing dailies and scans, motion capture, sound and effects around the globe, or even just down the street,
- the ability to bring together multiple local and international locations to a single, secure communication fabric,
- a range of options such as videoconferencing, video streaming, Voice over IP, transfer of film rushes and scans, and collaboration tools like cineSync; software which allows simultaneous viewing of footage in multiple locations.
- Private connectivity between dispersed facilities or between facilities and on-demand infrastructure providers.
Productions that have already put Cinenet to use include The Wolverine, Fury Road, The Great Gatsby, Terminator: Salvation, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Happy Feet 2, The Harry Potter series, Batman Begins, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King and many others.
Using high-speed connectivity, Cinenet gives users:
- a fast and secure means of moving large, high resolution digital assets
- direct connectivity to multiple Australian and international facilities
- a platform for creating efficient, distributed workflows
- support for a range of tools such as videoconferencing, VoIP, high speed file transfer, and collaboration tools like cineSync.
Cloud and IAAS Connectivity
Data Centre Connectivity