Superloop wants to share the love with our Victorian friends.
Refer a friend who lives in Victoria and they will get 6 weeks FREE on the Superloop nbn™ 100/20Mbps Unlimited plan1,2.
But wait, there's more..We haven't forgotten about you! As an incentive for sharing the love, you will receive 10% off your bill for 6 months for each newly connected Superloop customer you refer. Refer all your friends and your internet could be FREE too!2
How Does it Work1,2
- Login to the members area and navigate to our referral program page to get your unique referral link
- Send your unique referral link to your friend (referee) in Victoria to invite them to become a Superloop member
- The referee signs up at superloop.com on an nbn™ 100/20Mbps unlimited plan
- Once their account is accepted and connected, both of you will receive your rewards!
1 The advertised speeds are the maximum theoretical speeds for the chosen plan. Actual speeds may be lower due to many factors including your network configuration, the location and type of content, the number of users simultaneously accessing the network and the performance of third party interconnection infrastructure that Superloop does not monitor or maintain. The maximum theoretical speeds should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision. Real world usage is unlikely to consistently achieve such speeds, due to the factors described above. Learn more about speeds and performance.
2 Promotion is available to all exisiting customers. Promotion is valid for all eligible new sign ups to our NBN 100/20Mbps Unlimited Data Plan for addresses within Victoria between 14 August and 30 September 2020. Referrer discount is capped at a maximum of 10% (up to $10) per referral and 100% of referrer’s monthly bill. Referee discount will be applied as a once off discount of $124.55. Offer is not applicable with any other promotion or offer. T&Cs available here.
Friends in Other Places?
Share your code & everyone saves!
Times are tough for everyone, so we want to spread the love.
Share your referral code with a friend anywhere in Australia between now and December 2020 to score a 10% discount (up to $10) off for 6 months. Better yet, they'll get $10 off per month for the first 6 months too!
- Power dependency of nbn™ services
- Services offered over the NBN network will not operate unless:
- NBN's network termination device and any customer equipment that relies on mains power (for example, gateways, modems, routers and VOIP Adaptor) have a backup power source such as battery backup.
- Without a battery backup power source, you will be unable to make and receive voice calls, including to emergency services.
- Superloop's service does not include a battery backup power supply for either NBN's network or any customer equipment used and the service will not operate in a power outage.
nbn connection speed tiers
nbn50 - Typical evening speed 44.4 Mbps
nbn100 - Typical evening speed 90.0 Mbps
nbn™ Fibre to the Premises
nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) is the scenario where we're able to run a fibre optic line all the way to your premises
nbn™ Fibre to the Building
nbn™ Fibre to the Building (FTTB) is generally used when we're connecting an apartment block or similar type of building to the nbn™ broadband access network.
nbn™ Fibre to the Curb
nbn™ Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) is where fibre is extended close to your premises. Here it is connected to the existing copper network inside a small Distribution Point Unit, creating the final nbn™ connection.
nbn™ Fibre to the Node
nbn™ Fibre to the Node (FTTN) is where we run nbn™ Fibre to a newly built cabinet and then connect with the existing copper network.
nbn™ Hybrid Fibre Coaxial
nbn™ Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) is used in circumstances where the existing ‘pay TV' or cable network can be used to reach your premises.
This information has come direct from www.nbnco.com.au intended to give you the most up to date options and information about the nbn™